Who we are
We are a dynamic business networking group founded on the principle of Trust. We understand that people like to do business with those they can trust. Sometimes this trust goes beyond monetary means.
This is why we have a core group of professionals who have business breakfast meetings every week; passing on business referrals & business leads to members. We have only one member for each profession, so there is no competition within our group for the same referrals.
The Directors of SBN have many years of networking experience and have found that there is a gap in the market for a well-run, well balanced approached to Business Networking of any kind. See for yourself! Simply click here to attend one of our meetings as a guest and observe how we work hard to generate business for each other.
MAKE MONEY! DO GOOD! HAVE FUN! – “A fresh approach to business networking”.
Core SBN Features
We offer Full and Associate Memberships. Full Membership requires attendance at each of our weekly meetings whilst an Associate member is required to attend 2 meetings per month.
- Only one seat per profession is allowed in the regular meetings. This will not hold in cases of annual conventions.
- At each weekly meeting each member is given 90 seconds to pitch for business.
- Guest speakers at the last weekly meeting of the month.
- In respect of making money, we will observe all the business ethics which supports a professional. From dress code, time management to our presentations will be we aim to behave as though we are meeting with our largest client.
- Doing Good, refers to our resolve to be kind & supportive to each other at all times, mentoring new members who have just stared their own businesses.
How we contribute
In addition, we will give back to our communities in the following ways:
- We will visit schools on their career days or when invited to Speak about our own careers.
- We employ interns where possible to give them the hands on experience.
- Each SBN branch adopts a charity each year and organise special activities to support these charities.
- Provision of educational support and scholarships to children from poor financial backgrounds.
- In respect of having fun, we aim to live the dream now, we take care of our health, we take care of our loved ones.
We aim to make a difference in the business world as we continue to develop. Like all good businesses, we will track our progress weekly and report to the team periodically.
Finally, there are franchise opportunities available, please contact SBN for further details.