A 1-day Training Course in Kampala
The course introduces participants to the fundamentals and business relevance of digital, mobile and online platforms. It will introduce the VCP concept of acquiring, retaining & extending customer base through search engine optimisation, digital advertising, social media and online marketing. The course will equip participants with the technical skills needed to manage successful businesses in the digital age at minimal costs.
The purpose of this course is to provide an actionable framework for analyzing, designing and implementing targeted brand awareness campaigns (that generate revenue) on readily available social media and other online platforms, The course will critically analyse and provide solutions to the challenges preventing many businesses from taking advantage of the vast publicity opportunities offered by these FREE online platforms.
Who Should attend:
This one-day course is aimed at businesses or individuals seeking to improve bottom line profitability through cost-effective digital strategies.
The course is also suitable for industry entrants seeking new careers within Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing / Management and/or Search Engine Optimisation.
- Tourism & Travel, Hotels
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Churches & Religious Organisations
- Entrepreneurs & Self Employed
- Restaurants & Bars
- Non-Profit Organisations
- Small Businesses
ONLY 10 SPACES AVAILABLE, HURRY!
360,000 UGX (Early bird before 20th May)
500,000 UGX (Standard from 21st May)
Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Venue: ESBC Rwenzori Towers
Date: 2nd June, 2017
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress code: Smart / Business / Office
Hear from previous participants
- • Create digital strategies with high ROI that are closely aligned to the core business objectives.
- • Increase online visibility and bottom-lne profitability through search engine optimisation.
- • Design and implement targeted marketing and content delivery with real-time results
- • Acquire, retain and extend customers through digital avenues
- • Generate higher converting leads via social media & new media platforms
- • Provide rich customer experiences through creation of engaging content
- • Increase website traffic and search ranking through practical, industry-standard search engine optimisation techniques.
- • Acquire new skills for entry into a new industry as a Digital Marketer/SEO Consultant.
- • Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital, social & mobile marketing industry