ABOUT THE SBN CONFERENCE
The Power of Association
Your Network is your Net Worth
Presented by Sterling Business Network (SBN), an International Business & Human Capital development organisation. With headquarters in the United Kingdom, the SBN footprint extends into over 10 countries on 3 continents and is still growing. At SBN we connect people from all industries and professions with the aim of growing and enhancing their businesses locally and internationally. This is done through business networking and the hosting of forums for the exchange and sharing of business ideas, best practices and key information.
The conference provides opportunities to meet international organisations and key business leaders from around the world, creating a business development platform which will facilitate new business creation, identification of new markets and exposure to new business practices.
Benefits – Why Attend?
This conference provides opportunities to meet international organizations from around the world. Collaborate with other like minded business leaders within the context of the proven SBN business platform. From the continent of Africa to Europe and the USA, this conference has been designed to help you connect with your next strategic business partners. The conference would be presented in such a way to draw on the practical experiences of business owners and business advisors. The advisors would highlight practical experiences from Africa, America, Europe and the Caribbean.
Filled with business and social activities, your visit to Grenada will be a memorable one. The conference offers an ideal opportunity to combine business and leisure in one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands.
- International Networking Opportunities with corporate and political leaders
- Keynote Addresses from renown International Speakers
- Investment & Business Development Opportunities
- Exclusive CEO Breakfast Networking Summit
- Executive Leadership & Management Coaching Sessions
- SME Empowerment Business Workshops
- Free Medical Check-ups*
- SBN Youth Mentoring Workshops
- End of Year Party and Awards
- Golf Competition, 5k Marathon
- Yacht Cruise, Beach parties, Fun & Relaxation
At the end of the conference participants will be:
- Sensitized to new market opportunities
- Informed of areas for growth and prosperity
- Exposed to business ideas from a panel of international experts
- Presented with solutions for business challenges and problems
- Integrated into a global business network which can act as a fillip to your business